The Human Resources (HR) Specialist will work under the direct supervision of the Acting HR Manager based in Kabul HQ. He will mainly be responsible for all technical HR related activities; in addition, the HR Specialist is mainly responsible for the following activities.
- Monitor and keep track of staff attendance on daily basis through Automatic Attendance Machine (AAM)
- Produce attendance report of CARD-F HQ staff on weekly basis
- Prepare and draft HR official letters/memos
- Maintain track of staff leave balances by updating the attendace and leave reports.
- Prepare payroll forecast for Finance department;
- Process monthly payroll by given deadline and make sure to produce accurate Master Payroll;
- Reconcile monthly payroll with previouse month and produce reconciliation report.
- Keep HR Share folder up to date and make sure monthly payroll and all other documents are properly stored into HR Share folder.
- Implement and monitor the HR Operational Plan
- Ensure that all HR activities are in compliance with CARD-F HR Policy and Afghanistan Labour Law;
- Communicate professionaly with internal and external stake holders of CARD-F;
- Produce annual and monthly HR report and other ad hoc report;
- Manage Performance Appraisals process and produce matrix report for CARD-F Senior Management Team;
- Provide technical advice for CARD-F Management team;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Acting HR Manager or Senior Management Team.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized university in Human Resources Management or Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA), but with a professional Certification in Human Resources Management.
- Preference will be given to Master’s Degree holders in above disciplines, and or professional certification in Human Resources Management from a recognized institute.
- For bachelor degree holders, minimum of 5 years work experience in Human Resources Management. Experience with donor funded organization will be given preference.
- For master degree holders, minimum of 3 years work experience in Human Resources Management.
- Strong communication skills and professional writing skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills;
- Creativity and problem solving skills;
- Negotiation and interviewing skills;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Package (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Access and Ms. PowerPoint).
- Must have fluency in English and at least one of local languages (Dari and Pashto).
Note: Applicants who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted for further assessment.
Please read the submission steps in order to have a successful application.
By Electronic submission:
- Preferably, you should apply through job application portal by clicking the button “Apply for this job” located at the bottom of this ToR.
- Complete the Online Job Application Form by attaching your CV and Cover Letter.
- Please do not attach any other documents.
- CARD-F is equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religious belief, tribal associations, sex and gender.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.